Thursday 2 August 2012

How to: Cheetah Nails








Hey beautiful people! J Here is how I like to do my super trendy cheetah nails



So first of all you want to start off by choosing the colors you are going to be using for your nails you need: A base color (This can be anything to want like pink, blue, purple, green, etc), a print color (This color has to be a few shades darker than your base color and in the same color family, or you could go a bit cray and do another color family which I think would look super cool!), and then u need a black color and optional is some glitter nail polish.
1.       Paint your nails the base color, I recommend doing two coats
2.       Do little dots with the print color, Try to drag it a little bit on different directions so they don’t all look the same.
3.       Do the design on the nails with the black nail polish; try to make it vary as much as possible to make it look real.
4.        Put some glitter on those nails! I put it over the print color (if you want :P)

I really hope this helped some of u out there!
Ps: I did this on a piece of paper since I had just done my nails... and I was just too lazy to take it off and do my nails again... woops J
(I bought the product with my own money and this is completely my honest personal opinion, I am not being paid to mention this product)

No comments:

Post a Comment