Monday 30 July 2012

Maybelline Color Tattoo by Eyestudio Bad to the Bronze (Review & Swatches)



So this Cream eye shadow has been talked about a lot during the last few months and I decided to give it a shot. This is my first cream eye shadow so sadly I don’t have much to compare this to. First of I bought mine in the color Bad to the Bronze. It has more frost than I expected by judging from the jar.



 I feel like it looks a tad bit muddy on my skin tone (tan) but using some gold-coppery eye shadow (like MAC’s All That Glitters) on top totally fixes that problem. 



It does last quite a bit like it is advertised but I do have some creasing around the crease but it does last on my lid so I would recommend using a primer under it. The cream is blendable but after a while it does dry and after that it is a bit hard to work with. I do over all like this product and think that the packaging is adorable. It is on the inexpensive side and I have heard is very comparable to pain pots so I would recommend you give this a shot if you’re looking for a long lasting cream shadow J I really hope this helped!

(I bought the product with my own money and this is completely my honest personal opinion, I am not being paid to mention this product)

No comments:

Post a Comment