Saturday 14 July 2012

NARS blush in Mata Hari (mini review & swatch)



So I got this beauty yesterday at the mall in the color Mata Hari :)  I am soo exited.. It is my first NARS blush and so far it has not failed to amaze me. It had a really creamy texture and is easy to blend. The color shows up on my skin since it is super pigmented and mate (no shimmer), you really just need a tad for it to show up and because of this it is really buildable in case you are going for the more ‘overdone blush look’ that I find super cute! It is more on the pricey side but I think that it is worth it since it does last all day and I am pretty sure the blush itself will last me quite a while. I just can’t wait to get my hand in some of the other colors. I will do a bit of more in-depth review once I use it for a bit more. Hope this helped!





(I bought this product with my own money and this is completely my honest personal opinion, I am not being paid to mention this product)

No comments:

Post a Comment