Monday 16 July 2012

Mac All That Glitters Eye shadow (Review & Swatch)




This well known eye shadow has been part of my every day look for about a year now. The coppery-gold colored eye shadow is one of my favourites and this is why:
-          It blends really easily! And its texture is really soft
-          It is a neutral color that looks good on all skin tones
-          It is pretty long lasting but I do recommend wearing a primer under it (like UDPP)
-          The shimmer is subtle and not overwhelming
-          It doesn’t give fallout





The only two cons I can really think of are the price that is a bit on the more expensive side and you can easily find dupes of this eye shadow by many brands. Maybe I’ll try to find some dupes for this J
I do overall recommend this because it is great quality but you could easily find a replacement. Hope this helped!





Other Mac product reviews: Mac MSF

(I bought this product with my own money and this is completely my honest personal opinion, I am not being paid to mention this product)

No comments:

Post a Comment