Friday 6 July 2012

Wet n Wild eye shadow trios (and swatches)






These drugstore eye shadows are affordable, come in a large range of color, and have a great formula. I have tried two colors; Don’t steal my thunder and Sweet as candy. Don’t steal my thunder comes with three very pigmented shadows, they are fairly smooth (not as smooth as Mac eye shadows) and easy to blend. You do get some fallout with the black and white eye shadow. I feel like the silver color is the best one out of this pallet. Sweet as candy comes with more natural eye shadows. Even though it is not as pigmented as Don’t steal my thunder it does have pretty decent pigmentation and does blend well into the eye. I do recommend them if you are looking for inexpensive eye shadows that have a decent payoff. I also recommend you wear a primer underneath them to make them last longer. Hope this helped!

(I bought these products with my own money and this is completely my honest personal opinion, I am not being paid to mention these products)

No comments:

Post a Comment