Sunday 15 July 2012

(The Brush Series) Powder Brush: sigma F30 Review




To kick off my brush basics series I decided to start with the classic big powder brush. I use the sigma F30 for my everyday makeup with my MAC MSF natural and I will tell you why:



-          Its supper fluffy! So it cover a lot of the surface area of your face and therefore it makes the application of powder wayyy faster
-          It picks up the right amount and makes my powder not look cakey
-          It is easy to wash
-          It is easy to use this to blend the powder properly
Some of the cons:
-          It is the tad bit scratchy
-          Hard to carry about in your makeup bag because of the size
If you are looking for something maybe a bit softer you could always opt for a kabuki brush and size they don’t have a handle they would be easier to carry about J
I hope this helped!
** If you would like to know my thoughts about MAC MSFnatural it’s here J
(This product was given to me as a gift by family members and this is completely my honest personal opinion, I am not being paid to mention this product)

No comments:

Post a Comment