Saturday 14 July 2012

MSF natural by MAC (Review and Swatch)





Msf natural by MAC made its way to my life in February of this year and I have been using it ever since. I am not the biggest fan or foundation during the summer because it just feels super duper heavy and just yukky so some concealer and Msf natural is all I need. It is not super pigmented but it does have enough pigmentation that with a few swipes it evens out my skin color.



 It doesn’t last more than a few hours (well at least for me, and I have oily skin) so you do have to reapply every so often. 



It gives your face a matte finish but doesn’t look to cakey if you don’t go too crazy with it. It is a bit on the pricey side but I do still think it is worth it. I do have sensitive skin and it doesn’t break me out so that is a plus J hope this helps

Oh and I use it in medium dark


(I bought this product with my own money and this is completely my honest personal opinion, I am not being paid to mention this product)

No comments:

Post a Comment