Thursday 5 July 2012

NYC in a New York color minute (Quick dry nail polish)


The polish most to the left is Matte Me Crazy, a mattifying topcoat (review), the one to its right is Greenwich Village, a matte true pink color, the one to its right is Spring Street, a matte orange-coral color, and the last one to the right is Moma, a  matte purple-plum color. I am completely in love with the formula of these nail polishes; they are creamy, opaque and of course dry super quickly! I have only used Spring Street, Greenwich Village and Matte me Crazy and I can truly recommend them. Another plus is that they are inexpensive and they do last a few days on your nails without chipping, especially if you put a topcoat over them. I apply two thin coats of the polish to get a completely opaque look, but you could totally get away with just one coat :). Hope this helped! 

(I bought the product with my own money and this is completely my honest personal opinion, I am not being paid to mention this product)

No comments:

Post a Comment